Facts & figures
- In 2011 the Aschacher oil mill produced over 14 million bottles of Rapso, around 75% of which was exported.
- Rapso is exported to 11 countries.
- In 2012 1.183 Austrian contract farmers farmed Rapso in an area covering around 7,000 hectares.
- In 2011 the harvest volume amounted to almost 20,000 tons of Rapso rape.
A total of 355,000 tons of Rapso rape was harvested in the years 1995 to 2011.
- Since 2005, Rapso is Austria's No. 1 in the edible oil market, since 2008 Rapso ranks 2nd in the edible oil segment in Germany.